Tourist and Convention Authority
Direction du Tourisme et des CongrèsDirector : Mr Guy ANTOGNELLI
The Tourist and Convention Authority has the remit of promoting the Principality and all of its tourism entities.
Organisation and operation
Leisure Tourism Division
It is tasked with promoting Monaco as a destination to professionals and the public with an attractive product offer, confirming the accessible nature of the Principality.
The team in this Division provides advice and adapted solutions, and shares many years of experience and knowledge of the destination.
Monaco Convention Bureau
It is entirely devoted to business tourism.
It has promotional offices in London, Milan, Frankfurt, New York, Tokyo, Sydney and Singapore.
It offers solutions regarding technical and business installations to the organisers of conferences, seminars, incentive trips, exhibitions, festivals and international trade fairs.
The Monaco Convention Bureau team serves those organising business meetings to:
- Study the feasibility of their projects with them
- Draw up a no strings attached cost estimate
- Give them appropriate advice in defining the concept of the event, choosing well adapted technical resources and selecting the best local partners
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
Ministry of Finance and Economy
- The Minister of Finance and Economy
- Budget and Treasury Department
- Public Treasury
- Department of Tax Services
- The State Property Authority
- Housing Department
- Business Development Agency
- Tourist and Convention Authority
- Stamp Issuing Office
- Tobacco and Matches Board
- Gambling Authority
- Monaco Post Office
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation