The State Property Authority
Administration des DomainesDirector of the State Property Authority : Mr Rémy ROLLAND
The State Property Authority deals with:
- Managing State property
- Allocating industrial, commercial and office premises
- Issuing authorisations to occupy State property
- Drafting loan agreements granted by the State
- Managing the purchase of supply of equipment and supplies required by the Administration
- Signature of off-plan property sale agreements and promoters' agreements
Organisation and operation
The Property Management Section mainly deals with managing State property. It is in direct contact with managers mandated for certain properties. It also deals with attributing and billing service charges.
The Section also deals with incoming and outgoing inventories, and in some cases carries out repairs to apartments.
The Revenue Section
The Revenue Section receives revenue paid to the State. It records lease agreements and occupancy agreements, issues requests for payment of rent and fees relating thereto, and repayments of various loans granted by the State. It also deals with all claims and disputes.
The Central Supplies Bureau
The main task of the Central Supplies Bureau is to ensure that the Administration's equipment and installations are in working order.
In terms of operations, the Central Supplies Bureau manages:
- Cleaning of premises
- Catering for school canteens
- Maintenance and repairs to furniture and equipment in administrative departments
The Central Supplies Bureau consults suppliers or issues calls for tender.
The Archives Section deals with archiving files.
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation