Stamp Issuing Office
Office des Émissions de Timbres-PosteDirector : Ms Lara TERLIZZI-ENZA
The Stamp Issuing Office is responsible for the design, dissemination, the sale and promotion of Monegasque postage stamps, as well as the organisation of the MonacoPhil commercial exhibition.
Organisation and operation
The Stamp Issuing Office is organised into two separate sections, under the authority of a Director: Ms Lara Enza. Twenty-eight people work at the Stamp Issuing Office, split into several teams:
The Design & Marketing Unit
It designs and oversees stamp issues, postal logos.
It draws up the stamp issue programme, working closely with the Advisory Committee for H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince’s Coin, Medal and Stamp Collections on the selection of stamps.
It coordinates the production of stamps and philatelic products with suppliers (artists, printers, etc.).
It coordinates digital strategy and partnerships, and implements the media plan.
The Accounts & Production Unit
The Accounts and Production Unit supervises processing and preparation of orders (subscribers and online sales), accounting and stock management.
The Stamp Issuing Office has several sales outlets, which are open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm:
- L’Office des Emissions de Timbres-Poste (Stamp Issuing Office), 23, avenue Albert II, third floor
- Stamp Issuing Office counter, Palais de la Scala, 1 Av Henri Dunant, ground floor
- Stamp Issuing Office counter, Monaco Ville, Place de la Mairie
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
Ministry of Finance and Economy
- The Minister of Finance and Economy
- Department of Budget and Treasury
- Public Treasury
- Department of Tax Services
- The State Property Authority
- Housing Department
- Business Development Agency
- Tourist and Convention Authority
- Stamp Issuing Office
- Tobacco and Matches Board
- Gambling Authority
- Monaco Post Office
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation