Service de Contrôle des JeuxDeputy : Mr Christian OLLIER
The Gambling Authority comprises a Chief Officer, a Deputy and inspectors.
These officials have the remit of:
- Supervising the functioning of gaming houses and carrying out investigations to this end
- Inspecting gaming operations
- Monitoring access controls to gaming houses and their opening hours and closure
- Ensuring that games take place under proper conditions and that employees' behaviour is appropriate
In addition, if they observe violations of the provisions of the law, whether offences or infringements, Gambling Authority officials have the power to act under the aegis of the Public Prosecutor.
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation