The Minister of Finance and Economy
Département des Finances et de l'EconomieMinister of Finance and Economy : Mr Marco PICCININI
Marco Piccinini: Minister of Finance and Economy
Born in Rome in 1952
Faculty of Architecture, Rome.
Training in "International Negotiation Techniques" at the Graduate Institute of International Studies in Geneva.
Septembere 2023: Minister of Finance and Economy.
2017-2023: Special Adviser to the Minister of State.
2011-2012: Minister of Finance and Economy.
2009-2010: Ambassador of Monaco to China and India.
1998-2009: Director of SBM- Société des Bains de Mer, Monte-Carlo.
1977-1998: appointed by Enzo Ferrari as his representative for all Formula 1 matters and then "Team Principal" of the Ferrari Formula 1 team from 1978 to 1988. Director of Ferrari SpA from 1983 to 2016.
Member of the Board of Directors of international companies, including banks and public limited companies.
1998-2008: Deputy President of the FIA - Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile.
Challenger Representative for Team Luna Rossa and Challenger of Record for the 30th, 31st and 37th America's Cup.
- Officer of Order of St-Charles (Monaco)
- Gilded silver Medal for Physical Education and Sports (Monaco)
- Knight Grand Cross of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic
- Knight Commander of the Order of Saint Gregory the Great (Holy See)
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
Ministry of Finance and Economy
- The Minister of Finance and Economy
- Budget and Treasury Department
- Public Treasury
- Department of Tax Services
- The State Property Authority
- Housing Department
- Business Development Agency
- Tourist and Convention Authority
- Stamp Issuing Office
- Tobacco and Matches Board
- Gambling Authority
- Monaco Post Office
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation