European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR)
Participez à la SERD 2023
The fifth annual European Week for Waste Reduction (EWWR) will be held from 21–26 November on the subject of “Packaging”, to which the Principality is very committed as part of its ‘zero single-use plastic waste by 2030’ policy.
The Department of the Environment, coordinator of the EWWR and member of the Steering Committee, held a meeting on 27 September to launch the fifth annual EWWR in Monaco, attended by numerous stakeholders and in advance of a week rich in events, both for the general public and at different companies and organisations in Monaco.
Open to all public, private and personal initiatives focused on reducing packaging, the main theme of this year’s event, the EWWR also promotes any measure that aims to reduce waste, including the repair of objects, the upcycling of old clothing, collection drives for non-profits, zero-waste cooking, waste collection, awareness raising campaigns and object re-use tips and tricks.
All initiatives are welcome and those wishing to take part and join those active in this important process can either:
- sign up directly on the EWWR platform via this link https://ewwr.eu/take-part/#action_developer if you are already familiar with the process.
- contact the Department of the Environment by email at: email@example.com or by telephone at: 98 98 83 41.
Autres actualités du thème
The Innovation Commission for the construction and public works sector meets to discuss sustainable construction
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- A guide to banning single-use plastic bags: A bag for life
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet