7th Energy Transition Press Event
The 7th Energy Transition Press Event was held on Tuesday 5 April, in the presence of Céline Caron-Dagioni, Minister of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development.
In her opening remarks, the Minister emphasised that “The energy transition is a collective adventure that requires us to think globally about values, commitment, and transmission. (…) We have reached the end of a system and, to overcome certain limits, we need businesses and the media to challenge our ideas, our thinking, and our habits.”
The Minister then gave the floor to Annabelle Jaeger-Seydoux, Director of the Mission for Energy Transition (MTE), who introduced the keynote speakers of this 7th edition (see attachment). The five speeches were respectively followed by a short discussion with the media.
The purpose of this quarterly event is to highlight the actors driving the energy transition in the Principality.
The report can be found on Monaco Info and on the MTE’s social media pages.
Autres actualités du thème
The Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region announces its commitment alongside the Principality of Monaco to create a Sea Academy
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet