Committee for Graduate Employment submits annual report for 2020
The Committee for Graduate Employment recently submitted its annual report for 2020 to its members,* including President H.E. Pierre Dartout, and to its partner companies.
Since it was established in 2010, the Committee for Graduate Employment has taken many actions to improve future career prospects for young people in Monaco. It is responsible for facilitating access to employment for young graduates who are Monegasque nationals or residents, or who have ties to the Principality, by developing links with dynamic, successful businesses in the country.
During 2020, the Committee for Graduate Employment stepped up its presence in order to support, guide and reassure young people, maintaining this critical link as they build their plans for their future.
* President: H.E. the Minister of State
- Government ministers
- the Director of Employment, assisted by the Head of the Youth Employment Unit
- the President of the National Council
- a representative from the Economic and Social Council
- a representative from the Employers’ Federation
- a representative from the Monaco Association for Financial Activities
- a representative from the Junior Chamber International
Committee for Graduate Employment
Louis II Stadium – Entrance F – 4th floor
9 Avenue des Castelans
MC 98000 MONACO
Tel.: (377) 98 98 47 97