The Principality is Celebrating European Mobility Week from 14 to 20 September 2020
As part of the 19th European Mobility Week, the aim of which is to raise awareness among European citizens of new ways to travel, various initiatives and actions are being offered or implemented by the Prince's Government:
• Monday 14 September: Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Monaco Railway Station
The Monaco-Monte-Carlo Railway Station is celebrating its 20th anniversary by developing services and equipment in line with the Principality's eco-sustainability and digital challenges.
• Wednesday 16 September: Public Transport Day with free buses from the Monegasque Bus Company
• Friday 18 September: Official launch of the Klaxit app in the Principality
A new car sharing scheme, which is particularly suited to commuting. This one-year experiment is being conducted jointly by the Mission for Energy Transition, the Department of Forward Studies, Urban Planning and Mobility and the Digital Transition Office.
• Sunday 20 September: "Sunday by Bike"
The Port District will be partially closed to traffic (the Boulevard Albert 1er, part of the Avenue JF Kennedy and the Route de la Piscine). All ages will be able to meet there on foot, on a bike, skateboard or scooter ... from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Autres actualités du thème
The Innovation Commission for the construction and public works sector meets to discuss sustainable construction
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- A guide to banning single-use plastic bags: A bag for life
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet