The Princess Grace Hospital Makes a Commitment to Energy Transition
Today, a signing ceremony was held at the Princess Grace Hospital (CHPG) for the National Pact on Energy Transition. The aim for the establishment is to commit to a carbon-neutral Monaco.
In his speech, Jean-Luc Nguyen, Director of the Mission for Energy Transition, recalled the great importance of this project, which was wished for and is supported by H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince. Emphasising that this signing follows on directly from the actions that the CHPG has been undertaking for many years, he paid tribute to the dynamism and motivation, and, more generally, the commitment that this "Green Hospital" has made to sustainable development and energy transition (for more information, see the attached fact sheet).
Images will be available on our social networks and on the Monaco Info news from 7 p.m. tomorrow.
Further information: http://transition-energetique.gouv.mc/
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet