Monaco Scientific Centrer launches #InvestInHealth campaign!
The COVID-19 pandemic which has rocked the world over the last year has highlighted the links between health and the environment.
Against this background, the Monaco Scientific Centrer, which celebrated its sixtieth anniversary in 2020, and whose Marine, Polar and Medical Biology departments conduct research in the fields of human and environmental health, decided to launch the digital #InvestInHealth campaign on its social media pages.
The concept is as follows: patrons of the Scientific Centrer, entrepreneurs, athletes and artists from the Principality are lending their images to the Monaco Scientific Centrer, appearing in short videos to explain why they are interested in science and why it is important to support research.
Posted every fortnight on the Monaco Scientific Centrer’s social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, website), these portraits aim to highlight the Centrer’s activities and to raise awareness about protecting health and the environment, two fields which are closely interconnected.
The portraits which have already been announced include:
- Mr Brandon Green, diver, advocate for marine biodiversity and winner of the Water Bike Challenge – The Crossing as part of Team Serenity, alongside H.S.H. Princess Charlene of Monaco (photo attached).
- Lady Monika Bacardi, patron, businesswoman and co-founder of AMBI Group Productions.
- Mr Cédric Sbirrazzuoli, racing driver, diving enthusiast and a supporter of the effort to combat the trade in shark fins.
- Ms Fabienne Mourou, patron, director of the Friends of Monaco Scientific Centre Association, President of the Cordons de Vie association, member of the Diocesan Advisory Committee on Bioethics.
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet