Monaco Post Office commits to energy transition
On Wednesday 13 June, Jean-Luc Delcroix, Director of the Monaco Post Office, made a commitment to the energy transition by signing the National Energy Transition Pact Charter in the presence of his Management Committee and Isabelle Curau-Bloch, Head of Section at the Mission for Energy Transition.
During a speech, Mr Delcroix described the “green” choices the Post Office has been making for a number of years – paper recycling, regulating air conditioning and regularly participating in the EVER exhibition – and encouraged all employees to join the effort by signing their own pact.
The Director also announced an ambitious goal: to make the Post Office vehicle fleet entirely electric within five years.
Monaco Post Office has seven branches, 180 employees across all sectors, and a fleet of 47 vehicles.
Pictures are available on our social media pages.
For more information, see: http://transition-energetique.gouv.mc/
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet