Construction and Public Works Sector Innovation Commission : work resumes
After a two-year hiatus due to COVID, the Construction and Public Works Sector Innovation Commission, whose aim is to identify best practices and techniques so that they can be applied in practice, has resumed its work.
The plenary meeting on Friday 14 October 2022 was attended by all public and private stakeholders in the construction industry, as well as concession holders and Ms Céline Caron-Dagioni, Minister of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development.
The agenda included two issues which are key to reducing the disruption caused by construction work: increased use of electric machinery and coordination of site logistics, particularly the flow of lorries.
The Minister noted the importance of discussions between public and private stakeholders to seek out solutions that combine technological innovation to create exemplary sites and benefit local people’s quality of life, and a response to environmental challenges, including the energy transition.
Autres actualités du thème
Un annuaire, une œuvre d’art et un court-métrage pour célébrer le cap des 100 Commerces et Restaurants Engagés en Principauté !
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet