COVID-19: Two New Positive Cases on Friday 18 June
Two new positive cases of COVID-19 were identified on Friday 11 June.
This therefore brings the overall health figures for the Principality to 2,547 people affected by the Coronavirus since the beginning of the health crisis.
This evening, two people, all of whom are non-resident, are being treated at Princess Grace Hospital: two patients are hospitalised, a third is in intensive care.
The total number of people who have recovered is 2,473.
On Friday evening, 38 people are being monitored by the Home Patient Follow-up Centre, which provides medical support to patients with mild symptoms, who are invited to self-isolate at home.
In line with the practices adopted by the World Health Organization and neighbouring countries in this regard, these daily health assessment figures report only on resident persons affected by the Coronavirus.
With regard to the vaccination strategy implemented in the Principality, the figures as of yesterday evening, Thursday 17 June inclusive, are the following:
- Number of people who have had the first vaccination: 19,466, i.e. 50.76% of the Monegasque population (i.e. 56.53% of the population aged 12 years and over, which is the population currently eligible for vaccination);
- Number of people who have been given the second dose of the vaccine: 15,825, i.e. 81.30% of those who have had the first vaccination.
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet