Announcement of the End of the Organic Pollution Incident : Swimming is permitted in the Principality again as from wednesday morning
Following the pollution incident that occurred on Monday in the Principality, caused by a discharge at the base of the Larvotto breakwater, the Department of the Environment took 8 samples of seawater on that day (6 samples from bathing areas and 2 additional samples from the area near the discharge).
On Tuesday 2 July, the Department of the Environment took samples from all the Principality's bathing areas.
The results obtained show that the situation seems to have returned to normal and swimming will be allowed again as from the morning of Wednesday 3 July.
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet