Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters 2018 The Ticket Office is Open
From 14 to 22 April 2018, the courts at the Monte-Carlo Country Club will be host to the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters, a tournament that features in the highest ATP category - the ATP World Tour Masters 1000.
Online ticket sales are open and accessible via the tournament's web site,
www.rolexmontecarlomasters.mc heading Tickets/Book on-line.
It is also possible to buy your ticket by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by downloading and returning the booking form.
Direct sales are available at the SMETT and at the reception of the Monte-Carlo Country Club.
Pass offers (Qualifications, 2 days or 3 days) are available on the web site until 31 January 2018. There are specific sales conditions for Tennis Clubs, which should contact the SMETT directly (information on the web site).
The Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters:
- Is one of the most prestigious tennis tournaments on the men's circuit
- Is the 1st major tournament in the European season
- Has an exceptional line-up each year, with the participation of the world's best players
- Has 2 main courts with numbered seats, 3 additional courts with non-numbered seating and 6 training courts
- Had 135,809 spectators in 2017