Print this page
The Monaco Health Screening Centre
Centre Monégasque de DépistageContact details
The aim of the Monaco Screening Centre is:
- To offer individual, anonymous, free screening for HIV and Hepatitis B and C and for sexually transmitted diseases
- To carry out campaigns to prevent cervical cancer by vaccination against the Human Papillomavirus
- To organise screening campaigns for cervical cancer, bowel cancer, breast cancer and osteoporosis
- To organise occasional screening campaigns for various diseases, such as diabetes and melanoma...
The Monaco Health Screening Centre welcomes, listens to and informs people and, if necessary, points them towards appropriate treatments.
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation