Testimonio II: visit to state-owned apartments
Marie-Pierre Gramaglia, Minister of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development, Jean Castellini, Minister of Finance and Economy, Stéphane Valeri, President of the National Council, Franck Lobono, Chair of the National Council’s Housing Committee, and Christophe Robino, Chair of the National Council’s Committee on Social Aims and Other Matters, today visited T2, the state-owned tower currently under construction as part of the Testimonio II project.
Testimonio II is part of the National Housing Plan for Monegasques.
Its primary components are:
- T2 tower – 181 state-owned apartments
- T2 bis tower – 167 state-owned apartments
- a public car park
- a crèche offering 50 places, to be managed by Monaco City Hall
- premises for the International School
- a moving walkway between Boulevard d’Italie, Boulevard du Larvotto and Avenue Princesse Grace
- a public space at the foot of the two state-owned towers and the Belvédère
This joint visit provided an opportunity to note the quality of the future state-owned apartments.
The Government is strongly committed to implementing the National Housing Plan for Monegasques, advocated by H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince, and will continue to monitor the progress of the project closely, in consultation with the National Council.