44th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo From the 16th to the 26th January 2020
Press Release n°2
Acts that will take your breath away!
A show for all the family, bringing together young and old … that’s the magic of circus! This wonderful event starts on the 16th January 2020 and takes place in the ring of the famous Fontvieille big top!
Amongst others, the audience will discover:
- Les Clowns en Folie: the emblematic band of clowns that has been at the Festival for over 20 years. They will welcome the audience to the big top with music. Formed in 1968, the band has a wide repertoire that is a big success with people of all ages. Many clowns and Augüstes have been members, and for the Festival there will be 12 musical clowns.
- The Flying Tuniziani will present an incredible flying trapeze act. The 9 artistes who work in a double line will perform a successions of tricks 10 metres high: double layout somersaults with pirouettes, triple pike somersaults, double somersaults with double pirouettes caught by the feet, a performance that is unique in the world, and of course the iconic quadruple somersault!
- Sandro Montez’s dogs: passionate about animals since his childhood, Sandro Montez created his own dog act three years ago featuring border collies, Belgian papillons and chihuahuas. The audience won’t be able to tell who is having more fun, the trainer or the dogs!
- The Extreme Fly bar act: these four young Ukrainian gymnasts have been very successful since their change of career and perform spectacular tricks on three bars. They seamlessly leap from one bar to the next, and even from the first to the third bar. The synchronisation in their act is perfect.
More details of the acts will follow in our future press releases.
* Telephone: +377 92 05 23 45 * Fax: +377 92 05 26 22
* At the door: the circus ticket booths are open from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm
* By post: please send your order along with a cheque in euros or a credit card number to: Monte-Carlo Festival - Avenue des Ligures - MC 98000 Monaco
9TH NEW GENERATION – 1ST AND 2ND FEBRUARY 2020