The Racing Driver Charles Leclerc is Received by the Ambassador of Monaco to Australia
H.E. Ms. Catherine Fautrier, Ambassador of Monaco to Australia, received the young Monegasque racing driver Charles Leclerc on Wednesday 21 March, on the occasion of his first Formula 1 Grand Prix with the Alfa-Romeo Sauber team.
A reception was held at Monaco House in Melbourne, in the presence of the Honorary Consuls of Monaco in Melbourne and Sydney, Messrs. Andrew Cannon and Hadrien Bourely.
Autres actualités du thème
Maroš Šefčovič, Vice-President of the European Commission for Interinstitutional Relations and Foresight, pays working visit to Principality
- Diplomacy and International Presence
- Monaco's Participation in International Organisations
- Monaco and the European Union
- Public Aid for Development and International Cooperation
- International Tax Compliance
- Sustainable Development
- Agreements and Treaties
- Travel advice