The Racing Driver Charles Leclerc is Received by the Ambassador of Monaco to Australia
H.E. Ms. Catherine Fautrier, Ambassador of Monaco to Australia, received the young Monegasque racing driver Charles Leclerc on Wednesday 21 March, on the occasion of his first Formula 1 Grand Prix with the Alfa-Romeo Sauber team.
A reception was held at Monaco House in Melbourne, in the presence of the Honorary Consuls of Monaco in Melbourne and Sydney, Messrs. Andrew Cannon and Hadrien Bourely.
Autres actualités du thème
Reception at Monaco’s Embassy in Italy to mark the anniversary of H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince’s accession
- Diplomacy and International Presence
- International Organisations
- Monaco and the European Union
- Public Aid for Development and International Cooperation
- Agreements on Tax Matters
- Sustainable Development
- Agreements and Treaties
- Travel advice