Public policy barometer
The barometer is a good measure of the effectiveness of actions taken by the Prince’s Government to strengthen the Monegasque economic and social model.
It provides a means to increase the visibility of the Government’s performance across six areas, covering all of the public policies pursued by the Principality (governance, international outreach, economic vibrancy, excellence in social policy, security, and quality of the environment), and is also a way of confirming the new public action governance practices through consolidating management by results and facilitating international comparisons.
Source : General Inspectorate of the Civil Service
- The Extended Monaco digital programme
- Modernising the Administration
- Digital Security: a challenge for the future
- Assessment of public policies
- Protection of personal data
- The Administration's eco-responsibility
- The duty of remembrance
- Public finance – meeting challenges more effectively
- The Public Service
- Monaco's image