Service d'Information et de Contrôle sur les Circuits Financiers
Service d'Information et de Contrôle sur les Circuits Financiers.
The Service d’Information et de Contrôle sur les Circuits Financiers (SICCFIN) is a financial investigation unit.
As a central national authority specialised in combating money laundering, terrorist financing and corruption (AML/CFT-C), it is responsible for receiving and processing declarations of suspicion sent to it by professionals subject to this legal provision.
It also participates, in these areas, in several international Organisations (MONEYVAL, GRECO, EGMONT Group) and has signed bilateral administrative cooperation agreements with around thirty foreign counterparts.
The unit also has a second task: to carry out inspections and ensure that all professionals concerned implement the AML/CFT-C measure, recently reinforced by the reform of August 2009.
The principal texts of the AML/CFT-C legislation are :
Ordinance no. 2.318 of 03 August 2009 enacting the conditions for the implementation of the act no. 1.362 of 03 August 2009 pertaining to the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism and corruption
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
Ministry of Finance and Economy
- The Minister of Finance and Economy
- Department of Budget and Treasury
- Public Treasury
- Department of Tax Services
- The State Property Authority
- Housing Department
- Business Development Agency
- Tourist and Convention Authority
- Stamp Issuing Office
- Tobacco and Matches Board
- Gambling Authority
- Monaco Post Office
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation