Monaco Scientific Centre becomes a WHO Collaborating Centre
At the 3rd meeting of the Small Countries of Europe, held by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Prince's Government, Ms. Zsuzanna Jakab, the WHO's Regional Director for Europe, announced that the WHO had designated the Human Health Unit of the Biomedical Department of Monaco Scientific Centre as a WHO Collaborating Centre for Health and Sustainable Development.
This designation recognises the Centre's longstanding work in this field.
The Scientific Centre's mission is to promote the transfer of knowledge in the areas of the environment, climate change and health, and assess the impact of climate change on health in coastal countries.
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet