CARLO App : Continuation of Public Action
Economic Recovery Plan - Red & White Fund
The Prince's Government has decided to prolong its support to the Principality's shops and restaurants via the CARLO app by continuing to cover the costs of this platform that should have been charged to them.
Thus, from 1 July to the end of 2021, the 290 businesses that are partners of CARLO will still be able to benefit from the advantages of this platform and the visibility it provides to the 19,000 customers who use it.
The aim of this decision, in particular, is to continue to support local trade and maintain the virtuous circle established by this flagship measure of the Red and White Fund.
Autres actualités du thème
- The Extended Monaco digital programme
- Modernising the Administration
- Digital Security: a challenge for the future
- Assessment of public policies
- Protection of personal data
- The Administration's eco-responsibility
- The duty of remembrance
- Public finance – meeting challenges more effectively
- The Public Service
- Monaco's image