Direction de la Sûreté PubliqueDirector : Mr Richard MARANGONI
The Police Department is tasked with maintaining public order and the security of persons and property. To this end, it patrols the territory.
It also performs the duties of criminal Investigation police under conditions defined by the law.
The Commissioner of Police also carries out all of the duties relating to administrative and criminal policing laid down by the law.
Organisation and operation
The Police Department is composed of the following divisions:
- Administration and Training Division
- Administrative Police Division
- Criminal Investigation Division
- Urban Policing Division
- Marine and Airport Police Division
- General Itelligence Division
- The Ministry of State
Ministry of Interior
- The Minister of Interior
- Department of Education, Youth and Sport
- Department of Cultural Affairs
- Police Department
- The Fire & Emergency Service
- The Palace Guards
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation