Central Records Office
Service Central des Archives et de la Documentation AdministrativeHead of Central Records : Ms Virginie RAIMBERT
The Central Records Office (SCADA), which is under the aegis of the Ministry of State, manages the Definitive Archives of the State’s executive branch.
To this effect, it oversees the selection, sorting, classification and conservation of administrative documents that are considered final archives, i.e. those that have to be kept indefinitely with a view to creating sources of reference for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
It selects documents, in liaison with the retaining department and in consultation with the National Archives Preparatory Mission , in order to eliminate those that have no archival value and are to be discarded.
It classifies and makes an inventory of the public archives deposited into it.
It creates research tools to facilitate access for users.
At the cost of the person who has made the request, it issues copies of the final archives, which are provided in accordance with the provisions of the Sovereign Ordinance of 29 August 2011.
Finally, the Head of the Central Records Office is a member of the State Archives Consultancy Committee.
Sovereign Ordinance no. 3.413 of 29 August 2011 concerning various measures pertaining to the relationship between the Government and its subjects - Section II
Sovereign Ordinance no. 8.569 of 25 March 2021 on archives of public interest
The Ministry of State
- The Minister of State
- Attractiveness Department
General Secretariat of the Government
- EU Coordination Unit
- Journal de Monaco
- Human Resources and Training Department
- Department of Legal Affairs
- National Archives Preparatory Mission
- Central Records Office
- Government Communication Department
- Information Technologies Department
- Digital Services Department
- Digital Platforms and Resources Department
- Interministerial Delegation for Digital Transition
- Expenditure Control Authority
- General Inspectorate of Civil Service
- Monaco Statistics
- Monaco Cyber Security Agency
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation