Central Records Office
Service Central des Archives et de la Documentation AdministrativeHead of Central Records : ...
The Central Records Office (SCADA), which is under the aegis of the Ministry of State, manages the Definitive Archives.
To this effect, it oversees the selection, sorting, classification and conservation of administrative documents that are considered final archives, i.e. those that have to be kept indefinitely with a view to creating sources of reference for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
It selects documents, in liaison with the retaining department, in order to eliminate those that have no archival value and are to be discarded.
It classifies and makes an inventory of the public archives deposited into it.
It creates research tools to facilitate access for users.
At the cost of the person who has made the request, it issues copies of the final archives, which are provided in accordance with the provisions of the Sovereign Ordinance of 29 August 2011.
Finally, the Head of the Central Records Office is a member of the State Archives Consultancy Committee.
The Ministry of State
- The Minister of State
- General Secretariat of the Government
- Délégation Interministérielle chargée de la Transition Numérique
- Expenditure Control Authority
- General Inspectorate of Civil Service
- Monaco Statistics
- Monaco Cyber Security Agency
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation