New online service for the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office: requesting a duplicate of your lost or stolen vehicle registration document or driving licence
As part of its commitment to modernisation and improving user support, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office, in partnership with the Extended Monaco programme, now offers a new online service.
If your Monegasque vehicle registration document or driving licence is lost or stolen, either in the Principality of Monaco or while you are travelling abroad, you can now request a duplicate online. This modernisation is the result of collaboration between the Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development and the Digital Transition Office.
How to make a request
Go to the appropriate action sheet on the MonServicePublic.mc website where you will find all the information you need and a list of the documentary proof you will need to provide: https://monservicepublic.gouv.mc/thematiques/transports-et-mobilite/immatriculation-des-vehicules/perte-ou-vol/declarer-la-perte-ou-le-vol-d-un-certificat-d-immatriculation
Remember, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office offers several services online, accessible in French and English on MonGuichet.mc (Transports section). This portal allows you to access all the online services of the Monegasque Administration:
- Make an appointment for the technical inspection of a vehicle;
- Make an appointment to carry out a procedure with the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office;
- Request renewal of a vehicle registration;
- Request to exchange a foreign driving licence for a Monegasque driving licence;
- Request a reimbursement of fees;
- And now you can also request a duplicate driving licence or vehicle registration document if the original has been lost or stolen.
The aim is to offer a fully digital process, including:
- A service available every day, 24/24, accessible by telephone, computer or tablet;
- Online payment;
- Real-time monitoring of the processing of requests in the ‘My requests’ section on MonGuichet.mc.
Find out about the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Office at: https://youtu.be/frfpheq16Y0
For further information:
Service des Titres de Circulation
23, Avenue Albert II
98 000 MONACO
(+377) 98 98 80 14 (Monday to Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Autres actualités du thème
- The Extended Monaco digital programme
- Modernising the Administration
- Digital Security: a challenge for the future
- Assessment of public policies
- Protection of personal data
- The Administration's eco-responsibility
- The duty of remembrance
- Public finance – meeting challenges more effectively
- The Public Service
- Monaco's image