An "Accessible Administration" at the Service of the Monegasque Economy
The 8th Monaco Business trade fair will take place on 27 October 2020 at the Rainier III Auditorium.
The health and economic crisis has shown how important it is for the players in Monaco's economic fabric to be able to depend on an Administration that is local and accessible, enabling a proactive response to their needs and the timely implementation of support.
Once again this year, there will be an "Accessible Administration" stand to inform visitors and businesspeople who would like to learn more about the Principality of Monaco as a business destination. It will feature the following entities :
- The Welcome Office and the Business Development and Funding Division of the Business Development Agency
- The Department of Employment and the Employment Office
- The Monaco Social Security Funds
- The France Customs Office in Monaco Bureau
- The Monegasque Institute of Statistics and Economic Studies
- The Committee for Graduate Employment
Businesspeople and visitors will therefore be able to interact with each of these entities, in strict compliance with barrier measures.
To find out more about the "Accessible Administration" stand, visit the web site www.monacobusinessexpo.com and consult the list of exhibitors (registration is free on this web site).