Ministry of Finance and Economy
Département des Finances et de l'EconomieMinister of Finance and Economy : Mr Jean CASTELLINI
The Ministry, led by the Minister of Finance and Economy
, deals with all economic and financial issues relating to action carried out by the State.
The Ministry of Finance and Economy has a very extensive remit since any budget related questions must be submitted to it.
A wide variety of departments are under its aegis, for which it oversees operations.
It is in charge of implementing public policy in the following areas:
- Economy and Trade
- State property
- Gambling supervision
- Financial regulation and supervision
- Innovation and new technologies
- Commercial services
- The Ministry of State
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Finance and Economy
- Ministry of Health and Social Affairs
- Ministry of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation