The "Monaco Days" in Russia
There will be a focus on bilateral relations between Monaco and Russia again this year on the occasion of the "Monaco Days," which will take place in Moscow from 4 to 6 October.
This campaign, organised on the initiative of H.E. Ms. Mireille Pettiti, Ambassador of Monaco to Russia, will include several cultural and economic events, including:
- Two performances by the Compagnie des Ballets de Monte-Carlo, which will perform the show "La Belle" (based on "Sleeping Beauty") on the historic stage of the Bolshoi Theatre on 4 and 5 October;
- A follow-up mission by the Monaco Economic Board, which will take place from 4 to 6 October, the aim of which is to ensure the longevity of contacts made between Russian and Monegasque entrepreneurs in 2016;
- An evening by the Tourist and Convention Authority on 4 October, when "Destination Monaco" will be presented to Russian tourism officials
The programme for these "Days" could also include other events, and throughout this period there will also be official receptions and public relations events organised by the Embassy.
Autres actualités du thème
- Diplomacy and International Presence
- International Organisations
- Monaco and the European Union
- Public Aid for Development and International Cooperation
- Agreements on Tax Matters
- Sustainable Development
- Agreements and Treaties
- Travel advice