Marie-Pierre Gramaglia Takes Part in the World Committee of Women Entrepreneurs
Marie-Pierre Gramaglia spoke at the workshop on "Environment and Urban Development" at the World Committee of Women Entrepreneurs, a two-day event in the Principality that brings together almost 300 female entrepreneurs from more than 50 countries.
The Government Minister presented the main aspects of urban development in the Principality, with a focus on the project for a new eco-district in the Portier Cove. She recalled the State's policy on sustainable development, in particular the High Environmental Quality (HQE) approach, which has applied to all public buildings since 2008.
During the debate, Marie-Pierre Gramaglia also spoke on issues raised by participants from Belgium, Tunisia, France and Italy in connection with waste management and the place of trees in the city. The Minister highlighted the main aspects of the waste management policy with regard to the sorting of waste and energy recovery and recalled the implementation in 2011 of the Tree Code in Monaco.
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- A guide to banning single-use plastic bags: A bag for life
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet