Monaco presents the Princess Grace Rose Garden in Beijing
A delegation from the Principality of Monaco, headed by Ms. Marie-Pierre Gramaglia, Minister of Public Works, the Environment and Urban Development, gave a presentation in Beijing of the Princess Grace Rose Garden, as part of the Regional Rose Convention, which was held the aegis of the World Federation of Rose Societies. The event took place in a 45-hectare park in the Daxing district, where more than a million roses were on show.
The public presentation on the Princess Grace Rose Garden was given in the Chinese Rose Museum. It featured several illuminated panels, on which beautiful photos of this unique place in the Principality were reproduced.
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet