New online service to support businesses in their Energy Transition
As part of the Extended Monaco programme, the Prince’s Government is taking another step in its digital transformation by launching a new online service aimed at Monegasque companies seeking financial support to cover up to 70% of the cost of their energy transition projects.
The National Green Fund, which was created in 2016 and is managed by the Mission for Energy Transition, received an additional budget of €2.5 million in September last year to kickstart the local economy. The idea is to reduce businesses’ carbon or energy footprints.
This new online service is designed to help businesses implement various projects that will contribute to protecting the environment.
To receive state support, businesses must carry out an assessment or project with a local partner in one of the following areas:
- Controlling energy costs, excluding construction work
- Managing waste, travel or procurement
- Reducing the greenhouse gas emissions of their products or services
- Developing renewable energy
- Working to eliminate single-use plastic
“The current health crisis is a chance for each and every one of us to improve our environmental awareness. For businesses, adopting an eco-friendly approach can deliver a real competitive edge. The recovery plan is a fantastic opportunity to give a boost to this change of direction,” emphasises Annabelle Jaeger-Seydoux, Director of the Mission for Energy Transition.
“This service is part of the Government’s determination to make everyday life easier for individuals and businesses, and improve access to the various public services. It offers significant time savings for users, and enables quicker, more efficient processing of applications,” adds Julien Dejanovic, Director of Digital Services.
Any business registered in the Monaco Trade and Industry Registry may apply via https://teleservice.gouv.mc/fonds-vert . Businesses must also have signed the National Energy Transition Pact and completed a simplified carbon assessment using the Carbon Coach tool https://pacte-coachcarbone.mc .
For more information, contact: Mission for Energy Transition, 18 Allée Lazare Sauvaigo, (+377) 98 98 47 59 (lines manned Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5 pm)
Autres actualités du thème
- The latest news of the Responsible Trading and Responsible Restaurant Certifications
- Guide d'interdiction des sacs plastiques à usage unique - un sac pour la vie
- Guide to responsible, safe bathing in the Principality
- The Tree Code
- The Environment in the Principality of Monaco – Data Compendium
- Monaco Environment booklet