- Social Affairs and Health
- COVID-19: Weekly health update for the Principality
COVID-19: Weekly health update for the Principality
As of Sunday 5 March, a total of 16,121 people have been infected with coronavirus in the Principality since the beginning of the health crisis, and 16,048 people have recovered.
Last week (from 27 February to 5 March), six new positive cases of COVID-19 were recorded.
On Sunday 5 March, one person, who is not a resident, was being treated at Princess Grace Hospital. There were no patients in intensive care.
On Sunday evening, six people were being monitored by the Home Patient Follow-Up Centre, which offers medical support to those with minor symptoms who are asked to self-isolate at home.
In accordance with the practices adopted by the World Health Organization and neighbouring countries in this area, this health update reports coronavirus cases among residents only.
The Prince’s Government is also releasing figures relating to testing. These figures include data up to Sunday 5 March inclusive.
- Number of tests carried out on residents and non-residents between 27 February and 5 March inclusive: 570 PCR and antigen tests
- Positivity rate of tests carried out on residents and non-residents: 4.3%
- Incidence rate, i.e. the number of positive tests per 100,000 people over the past seven days: 15 (18 last week)
You can view the Principality’s daily health update on www.covid19.mc .