Membership of International Organisations
The considerable strengthening of Monegasque diplomatic activity over the past few years has been coupled with the unprecedented development of multilateral activities in international fora.
The Principality has been a Member State of the United Nations Organization since 1993. It has forged links with most of the leading international organisations. This has enabled it to broaden the scope of its activities, despite the limited size of its territory. The Monegasque Government's principles on intervention are determined by the wishes of H.S.H. the Sovereign Prince, with a predilection for issues relating to the environment, human rights (such as the rights of women and children and discrimination) and achieving the millennium goals.
- Monaco: talents that Europe can use
- Diplomacy and International Presence
- International Organisations
- The Council of Europe
- Public Aid for Development and International Cooperation
- Agreements on Tax Matters
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Agreements and Treaties
- Travel advice