State-owned housing under construction
Adress: 83-85, boulevard du Jardin Exotique
131 apartments, broken down as follows:
- 39 apartments with two main rooms
- 55 apartments with three main rooms
- 27 apartments with four main rooms
- 9 apartments with five main rooms
- 1 apartment with six main rooms
Delivery expected in late 2017/early 2018.
Contracting authority: Department of Public Works.
Location: A tiered development between Boulevard d’Italie and Avenue Princesse Grace
Total surface area of 9,595 m2, allocated as follows:
- 156 apartments, broken down as listed below, giving a total living space of 15,644 m2
- 55 apartments with two main rooms
- 69 apartments with three main rooms
- 25 apartments with four main rooms
- 7 apartments with five main rooms
- International School able to accommodate 700 pupils in a space of 6,592 m2
- A crèche able to accommodate 50 infants in a space of 803 m2
- The project also includes a private element, with 10,388 m2 of living space and 2,770 m2 of office space
A total of 1,120 parking places will be created. After allocation of parking to the state-owned apartments, in line with regulatory requirements, and to the private apartments, the remaining parking spaces will be used to create a park-and-ride facility in the East of the Principality.
Villa del Sol
Adress: 5, avenue Saint Roman
Adress: 29, avenue de l’Annonciade.